Customized Training in Computing / Office Automation
- Adults needing support to develop computing/office automation skills
- Businesses regularly organizing refresher trainings on computing/office automation for their collaborators.
- Freelancers performing their own office tasks.
- Company managers and staff with one-off needs and needing to perform office automation tasks in self-reliant manner.
- Computing courses and new technology sensitization for seniors
Clearly defined educational process:
- Knowledge self-assessment test at enrolment, followed by a comprehensive analysis of participant needs.
- System allowing for customizing the training and taking the specificities of individual learners in consideration in collective and personal dimensions.
- Clear educational path including a final objective and training milestones.
- On-the-spot assessment of the training and assessment of the transfer of the skills acquired on the workplace after 3 to 6 months.
- Flexible organization: flexible hours and proximity services (delivery on company premises or at learner’s workstation).
- Coaching delivered by trainers with certification in adult learning and extensive experience in adult in-service training and refugee and migrant support.
- Detailed certification at the end of the course.
- Work online with OneDrive, Sharepoint, Teams
- Use of digital tools for distance learning
- Use of platform for distance learning (Zoom, Teams)
- Introduction to computing and Windows.
- Beginner to advanced levels on the use of standard office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Introduction and advanced level on the use of different Internet services: Web, Email, Message board, Live chat, Downloads, Social media.
Venue and date
- Training delivered in French and English on company premises.
- Flexible hours.
Frequency and duration
- 2 sessions of 2h30 per week.
- Duration depending on objectives.