Customized Language Training
- Adults needing support to learn and achieve command over French and/or German.
- Businesses offering French and/or German courses to collaborators that recently settled in Switzerland.
Clearly defined educational process:
- Knowledge self-assessment test at enrolment, followed by a comprehensive analysis of participant needs.
- System allowing for customizing the training and taking the specificities of individual learners into consideration, in collective and personal dimensions. Ongoing follow-up throughout the training.
- Clear educational path including a final objective and training milestones.
- Flexible organization: flexible hours and proximity services (training at the participant’s home or on company premises).
- Coaching delivered by trainers with certification in adult learning and extensive experience in adult in-service training and refugee and migrant support.
- Detailed certification at the end of the course.
Customized training in French and German delivered.
- Daily life-based teaching;
- FIDE method-based teaching;
- From beginner to advanced level: A1, A1 adjusted, A2, A2 adjusted, B1, B2, C1, C2.
Venue and date
- Training delivered at the client’s home or on company premises or E-learning.
- Flexible hours.
Frequency and duration
- 2 sessions of 2h30 per week.
- Duration depending on objectives.
Cost (inclusive of training materials)
- One-to-one, two-person, group course… Contact us for a custom quote
- On-site group course on company premises… Contact us for a custom quote